The human body is composed of a complex neural network. Each nerve has a different function. The nerves control the senses of taste is one of them. These nerves need to be guarded in such a way, to keep it running. A little disruption will bring up other health problems.
the disorder this nerve can be suffered by those aged 35 years and over are generally, but not denying that people aged 35 and under can suffer this disease.
Nervous disorders are often underestimated by the sufferer, like Ah, OK, later recovered on its own. It’s because of the old littlest toe, would I have tingling, so always our assumption.
Complaints like this almost never perceived any person, as well as the numbing (numbness, immune or baal), and muscle cramps. That is why, the third of these disorders is often referred to as numbing, tingling and cramping. Even the disorder is often accompanied by pain. Numb fingers-numb fingers on the body can generally occur on the hands, feet, fingers, hands, and fingers.
The cause of the disruption that is the disruption of parts of the peripheral nerves. For example, the failure of the function of the regulator senses of taste, caused by nerve pressure experienced (e.g. sitting for too long). It could also be due to pinched nerves (due to the erosion of the spine). Or torn nerves/break up due to accidents.
Also, the nerve damage occurs due to disorders of the blood vessels, such as diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, gout, consumption of alcoholic beverages/illegal drugs, smoking. In addition, lack of nutrients, in particular vitamins or nutrients also took an important role.
The influence of food also plays a role in this disorder, like consume too much fatty food, too many nuts. Sometimes it is also a disease of unknown cause.
Nervous disorders can be cured by itself and there are also growing more severe. If left untreated then numbing the disorder this can lead to a feeling of being uncomfortable, hands and feet become limp can even cause great pain.
Some tips that can be done if experiencing a numbing distraction:
- Let your hand rest for 15 minutes, while the fingers of your hand start to feel cramps or stiff fingers, forcing you to work when the cramps or tingling sensations only still complicate your condition.
- Stretch your fingers, increase the flexibility of the muscles in your hands. One trick is to emphasize the palms of your hands on the ground, and then use the index finger of the other hand to lift a finger on the other side. Hold for five seconds for each finger.
- Drink plenty of clear water. If your body is lacking in the fluid, the muscles of your hand will feel easy, cramps and tingling.
- Turn off the parts of your finger. Although the habit is highly recommended, there are facts that show that the mobility of the joints can be increased when you ring the parts of the finger.
- Use or apply medical pain relief or pain when the sense of cramping and tingling in your fingers does not take you down as well.
If the feeling of cramping and tingling never recovered for days, do not hesitate to contact your doctor.