1. Answer these questions honestly, why do you feel depressed?
Often the depression caused by the circumstantial situation that something in your life, not because of disease or hormonal imbalance in your body. If your job requires you to force your emotions every day? Do you need to end your marriage? What is your spiritual feel depressed or loss of sexual desire? Are you facing financial ruin? Be honest with yourself about what’s going on will probably find the root problem of why you feel depressed.
2. Move your body.
Exercise or movement will make the hormone endorphins in your body out and will make happy, which acts as a natural anti-depressant drug.
3. never skip a meal.
Keep the schedule packed regularly will make your blood sugar stable and improve your mood.
4. Do the Diet with regular to increase serotonin.
Many anti-depressants like Prozac acts by inhibiting reuptake of serotonin by the brain receptors, thus increasing serotonin levels. But you can increase the levels of serotonin in your brain by eating foods that increase serotonin levels naturally.
Foods to increase serotonin is:
- Foods high in omega-3 fatty acids (such as salmon, sardines, herring, mackerel, and anchovies are even higher omega-3 fatty acids from fish.)
Healthy fats such as coconut oil
Eat a high protein diet with high protein, most notably, as ranging from Turkey tryptophan
5. Avoid caffeine to reduce the levels of serotonin.
6. Bask in the rays of the morning sun, can improve mood and increase levels of Vitamin d.
If you live in a place that gets little sunlight, go to the Park every morning.
7. try a dietary supplement
Meditation gives effect to improve mood. Soothe the mind can lift your mood, in addition to a number of other health benefits.
9. make sure your hormones balanced. If the thyroid, adrenal or sex hormones, You corrupted, then your mood can be skewed. The doctor will perform the following tests: test the thyroid gland, Adrenal glands, Tests, tests of sex hormones.
10. Carry out all efforts to improve the health of your soul by being more accepting of everything that happens in your life. Too often, we wear the mask, pretending to be something that’s not who we are. False face in school, in the meeting room, in the bedroom, in churches and temples and then we wonder why we are depressed.
Contact a therapist, psychiatrist, or other motivators to express how you feel. Sometimes just find someone you trust who will help you understand your feelings can make your life more meaningful.
If all efforts fail, then you need to anti-depressant drugs, don’t blame yourself. Sometimes you can do everything right, and if there is a biochemical imbalance, you may need medication. Depression, like many physical illnesses, mental disorders can be caused by a variety of factors and require a medical examination You globally, not just your mind and body, but your relationship, your job, your financial picture, How do you express yourself creatively, how do you get a sexual and relationship with your environment.