Best Supplements For Depression And Low Energy–Stress has become part of everyone’s life. Sources of stress can come from family, social, and environmental work. The level of stress on everyone generally varies, depending upon the extent of the problems encountered. Some people can usually resolve this problem quickly.
If you can find an easier way to protect yourself from stress, why not do. Some supplements are known to be able to reduce stress by boosting the immune system. There are many supplements on the market today that help you strengthen the immune system and in turn helps your body against the harmful effects of stress.
1. Vitamin C
* Benefits: During stress, cortisol levels are very high. Vitamin C helps organize high levels of cortisol. Vitamin C as well as connective tissue regenerator and its function of helping the immune system.
* Study: A randomized study has been done by involving the marathon runners were given 500 mg of vitamin C per day, 1,500 mg of vitamin C per day, or a placebo for 7 days before, a moment, 2 days after the race. After that, the level of cortisol is examined. The researchers found those who are consuming 1,500 mg vitamin C has the level of cortisol was significantly lower than for those taking 500 mg of vitamin C and placebo.
In another study, the level of cortisol is checked after the volunteers do the Trier social stress test (this is a psychological test interview followed by a volunteer in a mental arithmetic challenge). Of the 120 volunteers who participated in the study, some were given 3,000 mg of vitamin C and some were given a placebo. Not surprisingly, the volunteers who were given 3,000 mg of vitamin C have cortisol levels lower than other groups. The research was published in the journal Psychopharmacology.
2. Omega 3 fatty acids
* benefits: Asaam many omega 3 fats contained in fish oil. Omega 3 has many health benefits, including for dealing with stress, health problems and problems of the bones, heart health. Omega 3 helps individuals overcome psychological stress by lowering the levels of cortisol. In addition, in some other studies, the beneficial omega 3 prevent or improve Alzheimer’s disease, aggression, depression, bipolar disorders, memory loss, and learning difficulties.
3. Lycopene benefits
Lycopene is a red pigment contained in tomatoes, carrots, watermelon, and papaya. Studies support the claim that States that increasingly consume tomatoes, would further reduce your risk of getting cancer. Lycopene has high antioxidant properties which lower levels of stress hormones in the body. In addition to lower the stress on the antioxidant lycopene physiological, proved effective in the prevention and cure of diabetes, heart disease, and osteoporosis. Lycopene also helps in overcoming fertility problems in men.
4. Coenzyme Q10
* benefits: Additional coenzyme Q10 supplements will enhance your ability to combat tiredness associated with stress with fill energy reserves. In addition, the supplement coenzyme Q10 has proven to have many health benefits such as overcoming migraines, blood pressure, periodontal disease, radiation injury, Parkinson’s, heart attacks, not to mention its role in raising the age of a person’s life.
* Study: Dr. Ray Sahel, m.d., writes about his experience during the use of coenzyme Q10. He said, just get the effects of increased energy slightly higher when intake 30 mg coenzyme Q10. However, when taking 60 mg, he began to see a significant increase in the level of energy and she is able to become more physically active. He also argued that taking more than 30 mg coenzyme Q10 should only be done under medical supervision.