Biological Depression Treatment
Until now there has not been a medication that really does heal and relieve depression. The sufferers of depression are recommended to consume the drug routine depression and conduct psychological counseling. This way proved effective for most people with depression.
If you experience severe depression, then you may need to be hospitalized or outpatient therapy program until symptoms improve.
The following are the types of drugs used as medicines or antidepressants depression:
- Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs): fluoxetine, paroxetine, sertraline.
- Serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors (SNRIs): duloxetine, venlafaxine, desvenlafaxine.
- Norepinephrine-dopamine reuptake inhibitors (NDRIs): bupropion
- Antidepresan atipikal: trazodone, mirtazapine.
- Antidepresan trisiklik: imipramine, nortriptyline, amitriptyline, doxepin, trimipramine, desipramine.
In addition to taking medication, depression sufferers can also follow psychotherapy. Psychotherapy is a generic term for overcoming depression with talk about your condition and problems associated with a physician or Your counselor. Psychotherapy is also known as talk therapy or psychological therapy.